Dyna Heavy Duty High Start Launching System
* UV stabilized surgical latex rubber tubing holds elasticity longer
for more consistent launches.
* Injected-molded reel provides easy winding and storage.
* Strong, highly-visible parachute allows for easy down wind recovery.
* Steel tow ring for safe launching.
* Produces launches for over 500ft (152m) in altitude while requiring
only an 800ft (243m) long field.
One 100ft Surgical Tubing
One Nylon Parachute
One 350ft (107m) Spool of Nylon Twine
One Plastic Reel
One 8" Steel Stake
Three Metal Rings
One Instruction Sheet
Tubing Inside Diameter: 3/16"
Tubing Wall Thickness: 1/16"
Tubing Outside Diameter: 5/16"
Tubing Length: 100 feet
Required Launching Area: 800 feet
Altitude Produced: 500 feet
Box dimensions: 9.0" Width x 5.75" Height x 10.0" Long
Box weight: 3.82 lbs (1 kg 740)